Welcome! We are excited to be a part of your Canadian story.
As part of the Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC), our team has undergone extensive training and education protocols, as well as have successfully completed all the regulatory requirements as mandated by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) through the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).
The ICCRC emphasizes that: "Federal law requires immigration practitioners in Canada or abroad, who provide Canadian immigration services for a fee, must be registered with the ICCRC and accredited as Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC)," by which our team abides.
DAD Immigration is here to assist and represent you throughout your Canadian immigration application journey. Our team of experts have an in-depth knowledge base and experience in navigating the complexity of the Canadian Immigration System. Our team will walk you through the various streams, options and programs available, with the overarching goal of guiding you to design your own Canadian success story.
Every story is unique! We have a set of TAILOR-MADE services set to cater your needs, such as:
IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE CANADA
- Application & Extension of Temporary Work Permit
- Application & Extension of Student Permit
- Extension of Visitor Visa
- Change of Condition of Status
- Spousal Sponsorship
- Visitor Visa for Parents & Grandparents
- Permanent Residency Status Application
- Citizenship Application
- Application for Visitor, Study and Work Visas
- Friends & Relatives Visitor Visas
- Application as a Live-in Caregiver
- Express Entry Profile
- Federal Skilled Trade Worker Class
- Business Class Visas (for Investors,
- Internationally Educated Nurses program
WINNERS of the Chinook Entrepreneur Challenge 2018